Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ESPA at the Joule: The first branded ESPA spa in Texas, the extensive spa is set over two floors. The subterranean level of the spa lends itself to geothermal European heat experiences that will take guests through a healing journey of temperature
- The Spa & Salon at Four Seasons Las Colinas: This European-style spa features private treatment rooms, a relaxation area, spa cuisine and an outdoor spa pool. Typical treatments include a Red Velvet pedicure and a Sweet Surrender couples massage. M
- Bliss Dallas at the W Dallas-Victory: Situated on the 16th floor of the hotel, the brand’s first location in Texas “turns cowgirls into 'wow' girls” with signature services like the Triple Oxygen Treatment and Carrot & Sesame Body Buff. The 5,100-s
- ZaSpa at the Hotel Zaza: Located on the second floor of the Hotel ZaZa, the spa blends enticing aromatics with sensual treatment areas. Relax in the Big Chill room before being pampered by treatments that mix holistic techniques and contemporary th
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas Spa: This luxurious 12,000-square-foot sanctuary offers rest, relaxation and an emphasis on service. Twelve spa treatment rooms have in-room showers, including two VIP couple’s suites with leisurely soaking tub. Signature f
- V Spa at the Hilton Anatole: Within these walls, guests are encouraged to choose from among a variety of soothing treatments, from facials to massages. A standout service is the Wine and Chocolate facial ($110), featuring a dark-chocolate enzyme ma
- The Spa at the Crescent: With 22,000 square feet, this Dallas spa offers one-of-a-kind treatments and services for men and women in 16 state-of-the-art treatment rooms. Luxurious product lines and knowledgeable service combine to make the experienc
- Cooper Spa Dallas: For more than 40 years, Cooper Aerobics has been a Dallas cornerstone of fitness, exercise, nutrition and wellness. The Cooper Spa is designed for and dedicated to total well being, offering services like massages, microdermabras
- Red Door Spa and Salon: The iconic Elizabeth Arden spa recently closed its Dallas location, so this Plano spa makes it the company’s only location in Texas. Clients are pampered with a Signature selection of facial and body treatments, massages, ma
- Mokara Spa at Omni Fort Worth hotel: This luxurious spa offers customizable services that combine proven techniques with the latest spa supplements to help relax the body, restore the mind and soothe the senses. The spa offers everything from a ski
The holidays are long gone, but let's face it, your stress levels are still there. Why not treat yourself right and visit one of the best spas in North Texas? Whether you trek underground to the Espa, or get Blissed-out at the W, afterwards, you're surely be poised to take on anything.