Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The colorful female bike gangs of Marrakesh [W]
· Kimora Lee Simmons has married banker Tim Leissner [Us]
· Where to go for advice when buying makeup online [WSJ]
· 2.8 million cards stolen in Target breach sold in 'fire sale' [Krebs on Security]
· Meet Mouna Ayoub, woman with most expensive wardrobe in the world [AP]
· How beauty bloggers like Maria Morrison are starting cottage businesses [NYT]
· Startup Cuff makes beautiful "smart" jewelry that can double as a pager [Racked SF]