Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- AF+B, with its comfy booths and big windows, is the perfect way to start your Saturday. Image via AF+B
- Any meal that starts with green chile cornbread is a fabulous one in our books. And AF+B gets even better from there. Try the spit-fired chicken Cobb salad—a decadent mix of goat cheese, avocado, roasted tomatoes and spiced pecans— and you won
- After brunch, head over to Lane-Knight to get your shopping juices fully flowing. This on-trend boutique has got Claire Vivier clutches and Current Elliott jeans galore, but make sure to keep an eye out for the fun jewelry corner in the back. Image
- Then stop in next door at WRARE, one of the city's most unique home-furnishings emporiums. A kitschy mix of male- and female-friendly items, the store (plus its staff) is completely charming. Image via WRARE
- Still feeling the nesting vibe? Then head two blocks east to Foch Street where you'll find There's No Place Like Home, a furniture store with decidedly un-showroom-like prices. Image via There's No Plac
- And after the shopping high, comes the sugar high. The cupcakes at J.Rae's next door are to dye for. Image via J. Rae's Bakery/Facebook
It's Fort Worth's most vibrant entertainment district, and this Saturday, it's calling your name (and your pocketbook's name).