Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ugly selfies: a teen feminist movement? [NYT]
· Older female models shaking up the industry [Guardian via]
· A day in the life of retailer and designer Steven Alan [Design*Sponge]
· Here's what Versace cooked up for Beyoncé's Mrs. Carter tour [Elle UK]
· Model Miranda Kerr to release a cover of an Elvis song [Telegraph]
· Katie and Luella, the new creatives behind Marc by Marc Jacobs [YouTube]
· Nate Berkus' latest Target collection inspired by starry night skies [A Bullseye View]