Ylang 23 grand opening
- Ylang 23 opened its new location at The Plaza at Preston Center on February 8.
- “My mother-in-law had a very dated '80s-era dynasty necklace with lovely baguettes that my husband turned into hoop earrings. It’s really special. It makes him happy when I wear them because the stones remind him of his mother.”—Piper Wyatt
- “My wedding band. It has my husband’s initials on the inside and, fun fact, his wedding band has mine on the inside.”—Amy Wells Havins
- “It’s a Cathy Waterman ring purchased at Ylang 23 (that reads LOVE in diamonds) and given to me by my ex-husband. I still wear it because I still believe in love.”—Robin Ladik
- “It’s a necklace my dad gave my mother on the day I was born in January 1983. It has one diamond in the middle for January and eight diamonds around it with three garnets for the year. My mother wore it every day my entire life and gave it to me the day I
- “It’s an Irene Neuwirth necklace from Ylang 23. It’s a long moonstone, and you can dress it up or dress it down and wear it long or short. I wear it all of the time.”—Cate Ford