Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The pickled veggies await at CBD Provisions. Image via CBD Provisions
- Start your Saturday off right with brunch: Get thee to CBD Provisions. Whether it's an expertly cooked burger (Local Yocal beef, anyone?) and a cupful of frites or a pimento cheese and bruschetta appetizer, the food at this widely lauded new
- After brunch, you've got an appointment at TenOverSix. The LA-based boutique off the Joule's lobby stocks a plethora of indie lines (yes, please, Rachel Comey) and is a fabulous place to shop for gifts. Think of it as stuff your cool cousin
- Just a hop, skip and a jump down Main Street is the mothership, we mean, flagship. Neiman Marcus has got your high-end needs covered. Order us a custom Nancy Gonzalez crocodile bag, will you? Image via
- If Ann Demeulemeester and Kenzo are more your style, backtrack to the Joule and hit up Traffic LA. The six-month-old store marches to the beat of its own urban-style drummer. Image via
- Now that you've eaten and shopped well, celebrate your day's escapades at the only ESPA spa in Texas (at the Joule). This subterranean nook delivers the best the city offers in luxurious services. Image via
Looking for a restful way to celebrate the weekend? Then head downtown, where everything's waiting for you, downtown...