Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kate Mara, House of Cards star.
- Kat Dennings, Two Broke Girls star.
- Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang star.
- Isaac Mizrahi, fashion designer.
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Witches of East End star.
- Beth Behrs, Two Broke Girls star.
- Ross Matthews, Hello Ross host.
- Joan Rivers, E!'s Fashion Police star.
- Whitney Port, reality star and fashion designer.
- Gabourey Sidibe, American Horror Story star.
- Lilly Ghalichi, Shahs of Sunset star.
- Sarah Paulson, American Horror Story and 12 Years a Slave star.
- Kat Graham, The Vampire Diaries star.
- Krysten Ritter, Veronica Mars star.
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, reality star.
- Aubrey Peeples, Nashville and Sharknado star.
- Joyce Giraud, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star.
- Shanna Moakler, reality star and former Miss USA.
- Jenna Fischer, The Office star.
- Sarah Drew, Grey's Anatomy star.
In anticipation of the 86th Academy Awards, we stopped by the swanky Four Seasons Beverly Hills to experience QVC's 5th Annual Red Carpet Style gala, a place where Hollywood's hottest celebs, designers and stylists gather to unwind before the big show. Taking a note from our chat with Best Supporting Actress nominee and massage enthusiast Lupita Nyong'o, we couldn't resist asking attendees one burning question: "What is your pre-red carpet ritual?"
Check out our gallery for some of the clever (and hilarious) ways stylish stars like Kate Mara, Kaley Cuoco and Gabourey Sidibe prep before stepping into those flashing lights. If you're looking for more Oscars-related excitement, be sure to print out our red carpet Bingo board here and play along with us this Sunday. We'll also be live-Tweeting all the action here and rolling out a realtime gallery of the night's red carpet looks. It's a party!
· QVC [Official Site]
· Oscars 2014: Racked's Red Carpet Bingo! [Racked National]
· Lupita Nyong'o Loves Avocado Oil & LA Masseur Derek Cardoza [Racked LA]