Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What it's like to name products for a living [FastCo]
· Sasha Obama looks super-bored on her family trip to China [NYP]
· Tom Ford's e-commerce site launches today [Harper's Bazaar UK]
· Why womenswear is never "borrowed from the boys" [Gunmetal Nova]
· How Tevas replaces Adidas shower slides as fashion's It sandal [Fashionista]
· Here are the GQ Best New Menswear Designers coming soon to Gap [StyleFile]
· Luxury brands increasingly targeting "yummies": young, urban males [Businessweek]