Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Fabletics leggings, $39.95
- Racked National editor Leslie Price: I love ATM's rib-knit yoga pants ($175 at Barneys.)
- Kristen Philipkoski, Racked SF: My favorite leggings (Alternative Apparel, $30) were the subject of
- Tiffany Yannetta, Racked NY editor: Old Navy's workout leggings are surprisingly awesome, especially the active compression pai
- Danielle Directo-Mason, Racked LA associate editor: For workout wear, I'm really into
- Laura Gurfein, Racked NY associate editor: I stole this pair of Danskin leggings ($26) from my mom about nine years ago and I'm
- Jenny Berg, Racked Chicago: Are these the Chanel bag of yoga pants? I just spotted Beyond Yoga's quilted essential legging ($73) at my l
- Adele Chapin, Racked DC editor: I'm not a big leggings person due to general butt-related insecurities. But I do wear leggings to work out, and recently bought
- Anna Caplan, Racked Dallas editor: I don't usually wear leggings because I don't like the way they look on me, and because in the summer here it's like 7 million degrees with 200 percent humidity. I do wear j
- Chavie Lieber, Racked National reporter: For work-out purposes only, I love KDeer haute yoga leggings ($82).
- Natalie Alcala, Racked LA editor: Now that my baby bump has officially emerged, I've been on the hunt for super-soft, super-stretchy leggings to accommodate my new
Certain wardrobe essentials take years to track down. The best leggings, the longest-lasting lipstick, the most comfortable heels—they're all research projects, really, when you think about it. To make the job easier, we're introducing Editors' Essentials, a new Wednesday feature in which the Racked staff rounds up their all-time favorite purchases in a particular category. We've done the homework; now you do the shopping.
For our first post, the question was simple: "Who makes your favorite pair of leggings?" Below, find ten options ranging from high-end to under $30, recommended by editors from around the country.
· All Editor's Essentials [Racked]