Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
So, maybe you've heard? Bruce Springsteen is giving a free(!) concert this weekend, downtown at Reunion Park. You and approximately 100,000 of your closest friends are attending. The only problem? What the heck are you going to wear? With a current forecast predicting a 40 percent chance of rain, we've taken the liberty of finding you the perfect lightweight raincoat that'll have you singing Thunder Road, and looking while good doing it.
- J.Crew Collection linen slicker, $350
- Merona Women's Printed trench coat from Target, $59.99
- Weekend Max Mara Destino raincoat at Bloomingdale's, $575
- Topshop Clear Daisy print jacket at Nordstrom, $96
- Azalee rain jacket from Anthropologie, $188
- Armani Collezioni piped trench coat in raspberry at Neiman Marcus,