Perfect Sat in FW
- Eating at Brewed is similar to what it might feel like to eat inside an Anthropologie store. The ultra-cute dining room(s) are decorated within an inch of their lives, yet it all works. So does the food. For brunch, try the Cinnamon, Apple and Cranberry w
- Start your shopping afternoon off a couple of blocks down the street at Megan Thorne Fine Jewels, the part-showroom, part-studio of an amazing Fort Worth-based talent. Megan is partial to ornate, antique-like jewels, and her designs are precious, lovely a
- Double-back to SiNaCa Studio, a glass-blowing school and gallery. You can see a cool demo on the risky-yet-mind-"blowing" practice.
- At Itsee Trading Co., a few blocks south, you'll find a treasure trove of vintage and secondhand clothing and accessories.
- And make sure to finish the afternoon off at the newly opened Melt Ice Creams, located at 954 Rosedale Ave. The artisan ice cream here, made from locally sourced ingredients (hello, Dude Sweet Chocolate!), will make your day truly perfect.