Unusual Bachelorette Parties
- A Flower Design Class with Flowers by Krystal: In 2010, local lifestyle blogger Krystal Schlegel attended the Catherine Muller Flower School in Paris. She began arranging designs for family and friends and since has launched her own local business.
- A Private Yoga Class with Dhyana Yoga: Get your Om on and get in shape for the big day. If you haven’t taken one of DeAnna Haun’s yoga classes, you are truly missing out. Haun has been practicing yoga for 20 years and is a certified Jivamukti Yoga
- Throw A Spa-Party at Riviera Spa: Riviera Spa in Dallas offers a party room in their brand-new location, perfect for a beautify-ing evening or afternoon with your friends. The spa provides champagne and music for the space, and food may be brought
- Bake A Cake with CakeWalk: If you aren’t following CakeWalk on Instagram (www.instagram.com/cakewalkn), be sure to do so now! Each day, owner Emily Allen posts images of her latest creations. Allen offers private cake-decorating lessons and baking
- A Private Wine and Cheese Tasting at Scardello: Looking for something intimate and fun? After-hours, Scardello is the spot to gather with friends for a private wine and cheese tasting. The shop offers a variety of different options when it comes to