Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nick Wooster calls Instagram his 401(k) [NYT]
· PETA is mad at Gaga for bedazzling her dog [Refinery29]
· Cristiano Ronaldo's haircut mirrors child's brain surgery scars [Daily Mail]
· Shocking: Miuccia Prada likes designing menswear better [i-d]
· This set designer allowed Miley Cyrus to twerk on her own tongue [MIL]
· Lauren Conrad's bachelorette party in Cabo included custom temporary tats, protest of anti-gay policies [PopSugar]