Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
"Oscar de la Renta: Five Decades of Style," the special exhibition of 64 garments by the renowned fashion designer, is now on view at the George W. Bush Presidential Center through October 5. The collection includes gowns worn by Laura Bush, red-carpet fashions and award-winning vintage collections.
- A sleeveless jewel-neck hot-pink gown with metallic embellishment, from fall 2013, in the Garden section of the exhibit.
- A collection of red-carpet fashions worn by celebrities, including (from L to R): Anna Wintour, Anne Hathaway's dress from the year she hosted the Oscars, Amy Adams at the 2014 Met Gala, Carrie Underwood at the 2014 CMA Awards, and Sarah Jessica Parker an
- Jenna Bush's wedding dress from her 2008 wedding to Henry Hager.
- A dress worn by Hillary Rodham Clinton to Nelson Mandela’s 85th birthday in 2003.
- A collection of designs worn by First Ladies Nancy Reagan, Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush.