Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After today, Racked Dallas will no longer be updating. But our archives aren't going anywhere, and they're full of useful tips for navigating Dallas's shopping scene. Below, check out a short list of our best maps and guides.
· The best stores in Dallas. Period.
· The most incredible luxury spas in Dallas and Fort Worth
· Dallas's seven best consignment shops
· DFW's best beauty offerings: salons, spas, more!
· The 18 best home goods stores in Dallas